HealthFirst uses massage therapy to help their wellness partners advance through their Health Healing Stages. Massage therapy is the manual stretching of muscles and soft tissues by applying fixed or movable pressure to the body with the intention of positvely affecting the health and well being of the wellness partner.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Benefits a wellness partner through their Health Healing System.
- Reduces muscle stiffness and tension allowing the adjustments to hold better.
- Effective in the relief of pain and discomfort.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic circulation which helps remove waste and toxins from muscles.
- Decreases anxiety, tension and fatigue, along with the enhancement of a general sense of well-being.
Massage Gift Certificates are available.